There’s nothing better than relaxing with a cold soup on a hot summer day. It tastes great and you feel refreshed after eating it! This Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup recipe is full of fresh dill, cucumbers, avocados, and lime juice for an extra zing. If you’re looking for something light to eat this weekend then try out this recipe.
Chilled Cucumber Avocado Soup with Fresh Dill
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours 2 seconds
Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes 2 seconds
This super easy and refreshing chilled soup is perfect for a hot summer day. It comes together in just a few minutes without ever needing to turn on your oven or cooktop. This soup is also a great way to use up those delicious cucumbers from your garden or local farmers’ market.
- ½ cup. vegetable broth
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1½ cup. Greek yogurt
- ½ medium avocado, peeled and seeded
- 1 medium shallot, peeled, and cut in half
- 3 Tbsp. fresh dill, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- Sprigs of fresh dill and/or sliced cucumber, for garnish
- Add all ingredients to blender or food processor and blend until smooth. If you prefer a thinner soup, add a little more broth until you reach the desired consistency. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2- 3 hours.
- To serve, remove from refrigerator and transfer to individual serving bowls and top with sprigs of fresh dill and/or thin slices of cucumber. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 4-6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 135Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 197mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 11g