Instant Pot® Garden Vegetable Soup Recipe
This Instant Pot® Garden Vegetable Soup Recipe is a quick and easy way to get your family to eat more vegetables. The ingredients are inexpensive, it only takes about 20 minutes of hands-on time, and the leftovers last for days!
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 large stalks celery, chopped
- 4 large carrots, sliced
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Sea salt & black pepper, to taste
- 6 cup. chicken or vegetable broth, preferably organic
- 1 lb. red potatoes, quartered
- 2 whole bay leaves
- 1-pint cherry or grape tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cup. fresh arugula
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- Parmesan cheese, freshly shaved or grated
- Add olive oil to Instant Pot® and select the “Sauté” function. Add garlic, celery, carrots, red onion, and crushed red pepper flakes. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Sauté, stirring occasionally, until fragrant and the vegetables start to develop some color, approximately 4-5 minutes. Add broth and stir to combine, scraping any brown bits off the bottom of the pot in the process. Turn the unit off.
- Add potatoes, bay leaves, and chopped tomatoes to the pot. Add lid and lock into place. Switch the vent to “Sealing” and set the “Manual” setting to 3 minutes.
- When cook time is complete, allow pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, then manually release any remaining pressure.
- Remove lid and discard the bay leaves. Stir in fresh arugula and lime juice, and season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired. Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately topped with freshly shaved or grated Parmesan cheese, if desired. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 4-6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 674Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 191mgSodium: 486mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 6gSugar: 15gProtein: 54g