Keto Raspberry Cream Smoothie Recipe
Are you looking for a delicious and nutritious smoothie recipe that will kickstart your day? Look no further! Our Keto Raspberry Cream Smoothie is the perfect way to start the day with healthy, fresh ingredients. This recipe is low-carb and high-protein, meaning it’ll give you lasting energy without crashing later in the day.
Not only is it a great source of essential vitamins and minerals, but this tasty smoothie also provides amazing health benefits like improved digestion, weight loss support, and increased energy levels. So don’t wait – let’s get started making the most delicious keto raspberry cream smoothie today!
Vegan Raspberry Coconut Smoothie
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- ½ c. fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/3 c. coconut milk
- 1 c. water
- 1 T. fresh lime juice
- 1 scoop plant-based vanilla bean protein powder
- 1 cup sliced cucumbers, peeled
- 8-10 large ice cubes
- Optional garnish: Dollop of whipped coconut cream and/or 2 or 3 fresh raspberries
- Combine all ingredients in a high-powered blender and blend on high speed for 2-3 or until thoroughly combined. Add additional water, if desired, to adjust consistency.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with a spoonful of whipped coconut cream and additional raspberries, if desired. Serve immediately. Enjoy!