The Best Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri
A frozen strawberry daiquiri is a sweet, tart, and refreshing summer cocktail. This twist on a classic daiquiri recipe combines fresh strawberries with tart lime juice and premium white rum, perfect for sipping by the pool or enjoying on a hot summer day. The result is a refreshing blend of fruity flavors that will tantalize your taste buds. Not only is it delicious and easy to make, but it also has plenty of health benefits – strawberries are loaded with vitamin C and antioxidants, while lime juice provides an excellent source of electrolytes.
So don’t just sit back, relax, and sip—enjoy the health benefits simultaneously! When making your frozen strawberry daiquiri, you can use either fresh or frozen strawberries – either way, you’ll get an amazingly delicious cocktail that will have you asking for refills all night long.
Sugar-Free Simple Syrup
- ¼ c. powdered monkfruit sweetener
- ½ c. water
- 2½ c. fresh strawberries, hulled
- ¼ c. fresh lime juice
- 4 oz. light rum
- 6-8 large ice cubes
- lime wheels and/or fresh strawberries
- Prepare the simple syrup by combining the monkfruit sweetener and water in a small skillet. Stir to combine and heat until the sweetener dissolves completely, approximately 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Place the strawberries, lime juice, rum, and one-quarter cup simple syrup into a blender and blend until smooth.
- While the blender is still running, add the ice a little at a time until thoroughly combined. Turn blender off and remove lid. Taste and add additional simple syrup, if desired, and blend for another 30 seconds to combine.
- To serve, pour into glasses and serve immediately garnished with lime wheels and/or whole strawberries. Enjoy!
Simple syrup is normally prepared using a 1:1 ratio of refined white sugar to water. In general, monkfruit sweetener is considered a 1:1 replacement for sugar, but in this case, a 1:2 ratio (one-part sweetener to two-parts water) works well without being overly sweet.
Mocktail version:Omit the rum and replace with one-quarter cup water