This Strawberry Feta Salad with Balsamic Glaze is a refreshing and light dish that will make your taste buds sing. It’s perfect for lunch or dinner, especially during the warm weather months.
- 2 cup. Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 cup. arugula
- 1-pint fresh strawberries, trimmed and quartered
- 3 oz. Feta cheese
- ½ cup. pecan halves
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup. balsamic vinegar
- Add the Romaine lettuce, arugula, strawberries, Feta cheese, and pecans to a large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and drizzle with olive oil. Gently toss to combine and set aside.
- To make the balsamic glaze, heat the balsamic vinegar over medium-high heat until it begins to boil. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring continually, until the liquid is reduced to about 1/3 of its original volume, approximately 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool slightly before drizzling over the salad. Transfer the salad to individual salad bowls and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 297Total Fat: 21gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 289mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 4gSugar: 16gProtein: 6g