Love Disney? You have to try these delicious Mickey Mouse Pie Crust Cookies Recipe.
Mickey Mouse Pie Crust Cookies
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 store-bought pie crust
- Mickey Mouse cookie cutter
1. preheat oven to 375
2. Roll out pie crust and cut out
3. There will be a top and a bottom.
Cut slits on the top.
4. On the bottom, spoon on the
preserves and add the top piece.
5. Around the edge, use a fork to
press the two pieces together.
6. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes. Keep
your eye on them.