Loaded Cauliflower Au Gratin
Cauliflower Au Gratin is a classic dish that has been around for years. It’s a healthy and delicious way to make cauliflower taste amazing! The recipe is loaded with italian cheese, milk, butter, and garlic making it perfect for any occasion.
This dish can be served as an appetizer or snack during the day or as dinner at night. You can also add in other veggies like broccoli if you’re not feeling too adventurous!
- 4 cups. cauliflower florets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 6 oz. cream cheese, cut into chunks
- ¼ cups. heavy cream
- 3 Tbsp. unsalted butter softened
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. dried dill
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1½ cups. Italian cheese blend, shredded
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chives, chopped
- Place top oven rack in the center position and preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place the cauliflower in a steamer basket on top of a pot with boiling water and steam until fork-tender, around 6-7 minutes. Remove from heat and transfer cauliflower into a cold water bath to prevent further cooking. Drain well and pat dry.
- Transfer steamed cauliflower to a large bowl and add cream cheese, heavy cream, butter, garlic powder, and dried dill. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and toss to combine.
- Transfer to an oven-safe casserole dish and top with shredded cheese blend and crumbled bacon. Place in preheated oven and roast until cheese is melted and nicely browned on top, around 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately topped with fresh chives. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 6
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 340Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 89mgSodium: 378mgCarbohydrates: 6gNet Carbohydrates: 4gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 13g