Looking for a Fresh Homemade Salsa? Check out this Delicious & Fresh Recipe.
- 2 lbs. fresh tomatoes, divided
- ½ large jalapeño, seeded, divided
- ½ large white onion, divided
- ½ c. fresh cilantro, divided
- 2-3 large cloves garlic, peeled
- ½ t. coarse sea salt
- 2-3 T. fresh lime juice
- Divide the tomatoes, jalapeño, onion, and cilantro equally into two groups.
- Roughly chop one group and add to a high-powered blender or food processor, along with the garlic. Sprinkle with sea salt and pulse until the tomatoes, jalapeño, onion, cilantro, and garlic are thoroughly combined, but not completely liquified. Transfer to a large, non-reactive bowl and set aside.
- Finely dice the remaining tomatoes, jalapeño, onion, and cilantro, and add to the bowl with the tomato mixture. Add the fresh lime juice and stir to combine. Taste and add additional salt and fresh lime juice, if desired.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerator overnight to allow the flavors to mingle. Enjoy!