- 2 large bunches kale, tough stems removed and torn into chunks
- 1½ - 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. smoked paprika
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- Sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325°F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat. Set aside.
- Wash kale leaves and dries completely before adding to a large mixing bowl. Drizzle with a little olive oil and toss to combine while rubbing each leaf with your fingers to make sure it is evenly coated in oil.
- Sprinkle the smoked paprika, garlic powder, and cumin on top of kale and season with sea salt, to taste. Toss until evenly combined.
- Arrange seasoned kale leaves on a prepared baking sheet in a single layer, being careful to not overcrowd them. Work in batches, if necessary.
- Place baking sheet in preheated oven and bake for 5-6 minutes before rotating the pan. Bake for another 1-2 minutes. Do not overcook. Remove chips from the oven when they are still mostly green, with only a tiny bit of brown developing.
- Let chips sit for 2-3 minutes to crisp up a bit more before serving. Enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 4
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 122Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 164mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g