Cranberry Pear Sauce Recipe
Craving a delicious and unique dessert that will leave you in awe? Look no further than this mouth-watering Cranberry Pear Sauce Recipe! Not only is it easy to make and full of sweet and tart flavors, but it’s also extremely versatile.
Whether you’re topping a cheesecake, dipping fresh fruit into it, or simply spooning it straight from the bowl, this recipe is sure to tantalize your taste buds. Don’t wait any longer – whip up a batch of cranberry pear sauce today for an unforgettable sweet treat!
Cranberry-Pear Sauce with Rosemary and Ginger
This gorgeous, delicious cranberry-pear sauce is sure to be a hit this holiday season! It is super quick and easy to make and does not include any refined sugar. Instead, it gets its sweetness naturally from ripe pears and a touch of real maple syrup. Once you try this recipe, you’ll never look at store-bought cranberry sauce the same.
- 12 oz. fresh cranberries
- 2 medium ripe pears, peeled and diced
- 2 t. fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 3 T. fresh rosemary leaves, finely diced
- 3 T. real maple syrup
- ¾ c. water
- Sea salt, to taste
- Add cranberries, pear, ginger, rosemary leaves, maple syrup, and water to a medium saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture starts to boil and the cranberries burst open, approximately 5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for another 5-10 minutes. While cooking, mash the cranberries and pears with a wooden spoon. Season with a pinch of sea salt and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and allow sauce to cool for 15-20 minutes before checking the consistency. Add a little water if the sauce is too thick. Taste and add more maple syrup for a sweeter sauce, if desired.
- Optional: For a smoother sauce, blend one-half of the cranberry mixture in a food processor or blender until smooth. Stir puree back into the remaining sauce before serving.
- Serve immediately or chill before serving. Enjoy!